Your Ultimate Cabo San Lucas Travel Guide 2024
Cabo San Lucas is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico, attracting thousands of visitors every year. This charming city boasts stunning beaches, vibrant nightlife, mouth-watering cuisine, and a plethora of activities for tourists to enjoy. With so much to see and do, it can be overwhelming to plan the perfect vacation to Cabo San Lucas. However, fear not! In this ultimate travel guide, we have put together all the information you need to make the most out of your trip to this enchanting city. So, let’s dive into the ultimate Cabo San Lucas travel guide! You may also want to check out our San Jose, Costa Rica travel guide.
Top 5 Things To See And Do In Cabo San Lucas
- Visit El Arco de Cabo San Lucas: This iconic natural rock formation is one of Cabo’s most popular tourist attractions. Take a boat tour or kayak excursion to get up close and personal with the unique structure.
- Relax on Medano Beach: Cabo San Lucas boasts miles of stunning coastline, and Medano Beach is the place to be for swimming, sunbathing, and watersports. Rent a jet ski or paddleboard, or simply soak up the sun and people-watch.
- Explore San Jose del Cabo: Just a short drive from Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo is a charming colonial town with a historic center full of art galleries, shops, and restaurants. Take a stroll down the colorful streets and check out the local crafts and cuisine.
- Go On A Whale-Watching Tour: From December to April, humpback whales migrate to the waters around Cabo San Lucas. Book a whale-watching excursion to see these majestic creatures up close, and learn about their habits and behaviors from knowledgeable guides.
- Experience The Cabo Nightlife: After a day of exploring, it’s time to hit the town. Cabo San Lucas is known for its vibrant nightlife, with a variety of bars, clubs, and live music venues to choose from. From rooftop lounges to beachfront dance parties, there’s something for everyone.
Best Cabo San Lucas Tours
Tours in Cabo San Lucas are an excellent way to explore the sights and nearby areas. Unless you intend to rent a car in Cabo San Lucas (which I don’t recommend), tours offer the most convenient means of transportation while keeping costs in check. The expenses for getting around can accumulate rapidly, making tours a wise choice for navigating the area.
Frequent Travel Recommendations
Hey there! ✈️ I'm thrilled to share some fantastic travel recommendations with you! I receive numerous emails asking for the best travel advice, and after careful consideration, here are my top picks just for you. Get ready to explore incredible destinations and enjoy some amazing deals that have been curated based on popular demand. So, without further ado, here are the travel experiences I highly recommend. Let the adventures begin! 🌍🌟
SafetyWing — For general travelers and digital nomads with great rates.Book Tours, Tickets & Attractions
Viator — The largest selection for almost all locations.Book Flights and Hotels
Expedia Flights — Large selection for flights.
Expedia Hotels — Large selection for hotels.
Booking.com — The largest selection for hotels.
Click on the links above to get the best deals!
Thanks for the support! - Tiffany
Where To Stay In Cabo San Lucas
- The Corridor: Located between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, the Corridor is home to some of the most luxurious resorts in the area. This area is ideal for travelers who want to relax and unwind, with its peaceful beaches and stunning views of the Sea of Cortez. It’s also a great place to indulge in some fine dining and spa treatments.
- Medano Beach: If you’re looking for a lively beach scene, Medano Beach is the place to be. This area is known for its party atmosphere, with a plethora of beach bars and restaurants to choose from. You’ll also find a range of water sports activities, from parasailing to jet skiing.
- Downtown Cabo San Lucas: For those who want to be in the heart of the action, downtown Cabo San Lucas is the place to stay. Here, you’ll find a wide variety of restaurants, bars, and clubs, as well as local shops and markets. This area is also home to the iconic Cabo Wabo Cantina, owned by musician Sammy Hagar.
- Pedregal: Pedregal is a high-end residential neighborhood located on a hillside overlooking downtown Cabo San Lucas. It’s known for its stunning views of the city and the sea, as well as its luxurious villas and condos. This area is ideal for travelers who want to be close to the action, but still have a private retreat to return to.
- San Jose del Cabo: Located about 20 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo offers a more laid-back atmosphere. This charming town is home to colonial architecture, local art galleries, and a beautiful historic district. It’s a great place to stay if you want to experience the culture and history of the region.
Top Cabo San Lucas Hotels
- The Resort at Pedregal: Located in a secluded location, The Resort at Pedregal is a true gem in Cabo San Lucas. The hotel boasts stunning ocean views and luxurious accommodations. You can relax in the infinity pool overlooking the beach, indulge in a spa treatment, or explore the nearby shops and restaurants.
- Esperanza: A luxurious beachfront resort, Esperanza is the perfect place for travelers looking for a peaceful escape. The hotel has a spa, a fitness center, and a yoga studio. Guests can enjoy various activities such as kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and surfing.
- The Cape, a Thompson Hotel: With panoramic views of the ocean and El Arco, The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, is an excellent choice for those who want to be in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. The hotel has a private beach, a rooftop lounge, and an infinity pool.
- Montage Los Cabos: Nestled on a picturesque cove, Montage Los Cabos is a beautiful and serene property. The hotel has a beach club, a full-service spa, and an 18-hole golf course. The hotel’s luxurious accommodations offer breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez.
- Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa: Located at the southernmost tip of the Baja California peninsula, Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa is a perfect choice for those seeking privacy and tranquility. The hotel has seven infinity pools, several restaurants, and a full-service spa.
Where To Eat In Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is a paradise for foodies, and there are plenty of options to satisfy all cravings and budgets. From street tacos to high-end restaurants, the city offers a wide range of culinary experiences. Here are the top 5 places to eat in Cabo San Lucas:
- Edith’s: Located on the Cabo San Lucas marina, Edith’s is one of the city’s most famous restaurants. With an outdoor patio overlooking the bay and a menu that focuses on Mexican seafood, it’s the perfect spot for a romantic dinner or special occasion. Be sure to try their famous shrimp and octopus cocktail.
- Flora Farms: For a farm-to-table dining experience, Flora Farms is a must-visit. Located in the foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains, this restaurant grows its own produce and offers an ever-changing menu based on what’s in season. Enjoy dishes like roasted beet salad and wood-fired pizzas while taking in the stunning views.
- Tacos Guss: When it comes to street tacos, Tacos Guss is a local favorite. The small, no-frills eatery is located in downtown Cabo San Lucas and serves up some of the best tacos al pastor and carne asada in the city. Don’t forget to try their homemade salsas.
- The Office: If you’re looking for a beachfront restaurant with a lively atmosphere, The Office is the place to be. Located on Medano Beach, this restaurant is known for its seafood dishes and signature margaritas. Stick around for the nightly live music and entertainment.
- Los Tres Gallos: For a taste of traditional Mexican cuisine, head to Los Tres Gallos. The restaurant is housed in a beautiful colonial-style building in downtown Cabo San Lucas and serves up classics like chiles rellenos and mole. Be sure to check out their extensive tequila menu.
No matter where you choose to dine in Cabo San Lucas, you’re sure to have a memorable culinary experience. From casual taco stands to upscale restaurants, there’s something for everyone.
How To Get Around Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is a relatively small town, which means that it’s easy to get around on foot. However, if you’re looking to explore further afield, there are several different modes of transportation to choose from. Here are the most common ways to get around Cabo San Lucas:
- Taxis: Taxis are a convenient way to get around Cabo San Lucas, especially if you’re in a hurry or have heavy bags to carry. You can find taxis at most major tourist spots, or you can hail one on the street. Be aware that taxi prices can vary depending on the driver and the time of day, so it’s a good idea to negotiate a price before you get in.
- Buses: Buses are a cheap and reliable way to get around Cabo San Lucas. The main bus station is located on Lazaro Cardenas, and buses run to all the major tourist spots, including Medano Beach, the marina, and the airport. Fares are generally less than $1 USD, making it a budget-friendly option for travelers.
- Car Rentals: If you’re planning to explore outside of Cabo San Lucas, renting a car is a good option. You can find several car rental agencies at the airport, as well as in town. However, be aware that driving in Cabo San Lucas or Acapulco can be challenging, especially if you’re not used to Mexican traffic.
- Scooters and Bicycles: For a more adventurous way to explore Cabo San Lucas, you can rent a scooter or a bicycle. This is a great option if you’re looking to explore the town at your own pace, and it’s also a good way to get some exercise. However, be aware that traffic in Cabo San Lucas can be hectic, so make sure you’re comfortable with your riding skills before you hit the road.
No matter which mode of transportation you choose, getting around Cabo San Lucas is relatively easy and straightforward. Just be sure to plan ahead and choose the option that works best for you.
Cabo San Lucas Weather
One of the main draws of Cabo San Lucas is its warm and sunny weather, which makes it an ideal vacation destination year-round. However, the weather can vary depending on the season. Here’s what to expect in Cabo San Lucas during different times of the year:
- Spring: During the spring season, Cabo San Lucas experiences some of the best weather of the year. Temperatures are warm and comfortable, typically ranging from the mid-70s to the mid-80s Fahrenheit (around 24 to 29 Celsius). You’ll also enjoy clear blue skies and low humidity levels, making it a great time to explore the outdoors.
- Summer: Summer in Cabo San Lucas can be quite hot and humid. Temperatures often climb into the mid to upper 90s Fahrenheit (around 32 to 35 Celsius) during the day, and it can feel even hotter due to the humidity. This time of year is also prone to tropical storms and hurricanes, which can bring heavy rainfall and wind.
- Fall: Fall is a great time to visit Cabo San Lucas if you want to avoid the summer heat but still enjoy warm temperatures and plenty of sunshine. Temperatures typically range from the mid-70s to the low 90s Fahrenheit (around 24 to 33 Celsius), and the humidity is lower than in the summer. You may still experience some rainfall, but it’s usually not as heavy as in the summer.
- Winter: Winter in Cabo San Lucas is mild and pleasant, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-60s to the mid-70s Fahrenheit (around 18 to 24 Celsius). This is the peak tourist season, so expect crowds and higher prices. While you won’t get as much sunshine as in the spring or summer, the weather is still very pleasant and comfortable.
No matter when you visit Cabo San Lucas, be sure to bring plenty of sunscreen and stay hydrated, as the sun can be intense even in the cooler months. And if you’re planning to visit during hurricane season (June to November), be sure to monitor weather reports and follow any safety guidelines from local officials.
Best Time To Visit Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas has a warm and sunny climate all year round similar to Zihuatanejo, making it a popular destination for tourists seeking sunshine and relaxation. The best time to visit Cabo San Lucas depends on your personal preferences and interests. Here’s a breakdown of the different seasons and what they offer:
High Season: December to April
The high season in Cabo San Lucas is from December to April, when the weather is at its best with temperatures averaging in the mid-80s Fahrenheit. This is the perfect time to enjoy water sports and activities such as snorkeling, diving, and fishing. However, this is also the busiest and most expensive time of year, with crowds and prices peaking during Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and Easter.
Shoulder Season: May to June, September to November
The shoulder season in Cabo San Lucas is from May to June and from September to November. The weather is still warm and sunny during these months, with temperatures ranging from the mid-70s to the mid-80s Fahrenheit. The crowds are smaller, and prices are more reasonable than during the high season. May and June are great months to visit if you want to witness sea turtles nesting and hatching on the beaches.
Low Season: July to August
The low season in Cabo San Lucas is from July to August, when temperatures can reach the mid-90s Fahrenheit and humidity levels are high. The summer months are the best time to find deals on accommodations and activities, but keep in mind that it’s also the rainy season. If you don’t mind a little rain and heat, you can enjoy a quieter and more affordable vacation in Cabo San Lucas.
Overall, the best time to visit Cabo San Lucas is during the shoulder season, from May to June or from September to November, when the weather is still pleasant, and the crowds and prices are lower. However, if you’re a fan of water sports and don’t mind the crowds, the high season from December to April can also be a great time to visit.
How To Stay Safe In Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is generally considered a safe destination, but it’s always important to take precautions to ensure a worry-free trip. Here are some tips to help you stay safe in Cabo San Lucas:
- Be Aware of Your Surroundings: Always be aware of your surroundings, especially in crowded places or after dark. Keep an eye out for anything suspicious, and avoid areas that make you feel uncomfortable.
- Watch Your Valuables: Keep your valuables like your wallet, phone, and passport safe at all times. Don’t leave them unattended, especially on the beach or in a crowded area.
- Use a Reliable Taxi Service: Always use a licensed taxi service and avoid unlicensed cabs, which are common in Cabo San Lucas. Make sure to agree on a price before you get into the cab, and keep the driver’s license number and name in case of any issues.
- Avoid Drug Use: Drug use in Cabo San Lucas is illegal, and it’s important to avoid any involvement in drug activities. The penalties for drug possession and use are severe in Mexico, so it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Stay Hydrated: Cabo San Lucas is a hot and dry destination, so it’s essential to stay hydrated, especially when you’re out in the sun. Drink plenty of water, and avoid alcohol or sugary drinks that can dehydrate you.
By following these tips, you can ensure a safe and enjoyable trip to Cabo San Lucas. Remember to always use common sense and take precautions, and you’ll be sure to have an unforgettable experience in this beautiful destination.
Cabo San Lucas Customs and Etiquette
When visiting Cabo San Lucas, it’s important to understand the customs and etiquette of the locals. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Respect The Locals: The people of Cabo San Lucas are known for their hospitality and friendliness. Always greet people with a smile and a friendly “Hola.”
- Dress Appropriately: The weather in Cabo San Lucas can be hot and humid, but it’s still important to dress modestly, especially when visiting religious sites. Beachwear is fine at the beach, but it’s best to cover up when you’re not near the water.
- Learn Some Spanish: While many locals speak English, it’s always appreciated when visitors make an effort to speak the local language. Learn some basic phrases like “por favor” (please) and “gracias” (thank you).
- Tipping: It’s customary to leave a tip for service industry workers, like waiters, taxi drivers, and hotel staff. The general rule is to tip 10-20% of the total bill.
- Time: The locals in Cabo San Lucas are laid-back and often run on “Mexican time,” which means that schedules can be flexible. Be patient and understand that things may not always run on time.
- Safety: Cabo San Lucas is a relatively safe place to visit, but it’s still important to take precautions. Avoid carrying large amounts of cash, be aware of your surroundings, and don’t leave your belongings unattended.
By understanding the customs and etiquette of Cabo San Lucas, you can have a more enjoyable and respectful trip.
Other Things To Know About Cabo San Lucas
Before you embark on your trip to Cabo San Lucas, it’s important to have a good understanding of the country, currency, language, and time zone.
Cabo San Lucas is a city located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico. The country’s official name is Estados Unidos Mexicanos, which translates to the United Mexican States. Spanish is the official language spoken in Mexico, but many people in Cabo San Lucas also speak English due to the high volume of tourists that visit the area.
The currency used in Cabo San Lucas is the Mexican peso, abbreviated as MXN or $, with coins in denominations of 1, 2, 5, and 10 pesos and banknotes in denominations of 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, and 1000 pesos. Most businesses accept major credit cards such as Visa and Mastercard, and some even accept American dollars, although the exchange rate may not be favorable.
Cabo San Lucas operates on Mountain Standard Time (MST) year-round, which is two hours behind Eastern Standard Time (EST) in the United States. The city does not observe daylight saving time, so it is three hours behind EST during the summer months. It’s important to keep the time difference in mind when making travel plans and scheduling activities. Overall, understanding the country, currency, language, and time zone can help you better prepare for your trip to Cabo San Lucas and ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Cabo San Lucas Travel Costs
Cabo San Lucas is known for being a popular tourist destination similar to Tulum, which can sometimes translate to higher travel costs. However, with some planning and budgeting, it is possible to enjoy all that this beautiful city has to offer without breaking the bank.
Depending on where you’re traveling from, flights to Cabo San Lucas can be quite expensive. It is important to keep an eye on prices and try to book well in advance to snag a good deal. Keep in mind that peak travel season (December to April) will be more expensive than off-season.
- Accommodation: Accommodation prices in Cabo San Lucas can vary widely, from budget hostels to luxury resorts. The average cost for a mid-range hotel room is around $150-$200 per night, while luxury resorts can cost upwards of $500 per night. If you’re looking to save money on accommodation, consider booking a vacation rental or a room in a shared hostel.
- Food and Drink: Food and drink costs in Cabo San Lucas can also vary depending on where you choose to eat and drink. You can expect to pay around $10-$15 for a meal at a mid-range restaurant, and drinks at bars and clubs can be quite expensive. If you’re on a budget, try to eat at local taco stands or street food vendors for a more affordable dining option.
- Activities: Cabo San Lucas offers a variety of activities and tours, ranging from boat tours to zip-lining adventures. Prices for these activities can also vary, with some tours costing upwards of $100 per person. If you’re looking to save money, consider opting for free or low-cost activities such as hiking or exploring the city’s beaches.
- Transportation: Transportation costs in Cabo San Lucas can add up quickly if you’re relying solely on taxis or rental cars. Public transportation is available in the form of buses, but it can be crowded and slow. Consider renting a bike or scooter to get around the city more affordably.
Overall, it is possible to travel to Cabo San Lucas on a budget. By planning ahead and researching affordable options, you can enjoy this beautiful destination without breaking the bank.
Finding Affordable Flights To Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico, and getting there is easier than ever. If you’re looking to save money on flights to Cabo San Lucas, there are several things you can do. First, start by checking the major airlines and online travel agencies for deals. You may be able to find cheaper fares if you book early or travel during the off-season.
Another way to save money is to be flexible with your travel dates. Midweek flights tend to be cheaper than weekend flights, and you can sometimes save money by flying on less popular travel days. Consider alternative airports as well. Cabo San Lucas has two airports, Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) and Cabo San Lucas International Airport (CSL), and you may be able to find better deals by flying into one or the other.
Finally, consider using a travel rewards credit card to earn points and miles that can be redeemed for free or discounted flights to Cabo San Lucas. Some credit cards even offer perks like free checked bags or priority boarding, which can help you save money and time. With a little planning and flexibility, you can find affordable flights to Cabo San Lucas and make your dream vacation a reality.
Backpacking Cabo San Lucas Suggested Budgets
Cabo San Lucas can be an affordable destination for backpackers on a budget, with plenty of opportunities to save money while still enjoying all the sights and activities the area has to offer. Here are some suggested budgets for backpackers looking to travel to Cabo San Lucas:
For those on a tight budget, staying in a hostel or camping can be a great way to save money on accommodations. Expect to pay around $15-20 per night for a hostel bed, and around $10-15 per night for camping. Food can be relatively cheap in Cabo San Lucas if you eat at local street vendors or small cafes. Plan to spend around $10-15 per day on meals. With activities like hiking, snorkeling, and beachcombing, you can easily fill your days with fun things to do without spending much money at all.
If you have a bit more money to spend, you can still keep your budget relatively low while upgrading your accommodations and activities. Look for affordable guesthouses or mid-range hotels, which typically cost around $30-50 per night. You can also take part in guided tours or activities like ziplining, ATV tours, or horseback riding, which range in price from $50-100 per person. Expect to spend around $25-30 per day on food if you want to dine at sit-down restaurants or try more upscale local cuisine.
Cabo San Lucas is known for its luxury resorts and high-end restaurants, but you can still find ways to splurge without breaking the bank. If you’re willing to spend a bit more, you can stay in a luxurious resort or villa for around $150-250 per night. You can also book private boat tours, sunset cruises, or deep-sea fishing excursions, which can cost upwards of $200 per person. Plan to spend around $50-75 per day on food if you want to dine at some of the best restaurants in the area.
No matter what your budget, there are plenty of ways to enjoy Cabo San Lucas without spending a fortune. With a little bit of planning and flexibility, you can make the most of your time in this beautiful destination without breaking the bank.
Cabo San Lucas Money Saving Tips
Cabo San Lucas is a beautiful destination, but it can be pricey. If you’re looking to save money on your trip, here are some tips to help:
- Stay In A Hostel Or Airbnb: These options are often cheaper than hotels, and can be a great way to save money on accommodations.
- Eat Like A Local: Skip the touristy restaurants and try some local food stalls or restaurants. Not only will the food be more authentic, but it will likely be cheaper too.
- Take Advantage Of Happy Hour: Many bars and restaurants offer happy hour specials with discounted drinks and food. This is a great way to enjoy the nightlife without breaking the bank.
- Walk Or Use Public Transportation: Taxis can be expensive in Cabo San Lucas, so consider walking or using public transportation instead. Many areas are walkable, and the bus system is cheap and easy to use.
- Book Activities In Advance: If you know what activities you want to do, consider booking them in advance online. This can often save you money compared to booking on the spot.
By following these tips, you can enjoy Cabo San Lucas without breaking the bank.
What To Pack For Cabo San Lucas
Packing for a trip to Cabo San Lucas can be quite easy since the weather is usually warm and sunny. Here are some essential items you should pack in your checked luggage for your trip to Cabo:
- Swimwear: With the beachfront being the primary attraction of Cabo San Lucas, packing at least two swimsuits is a must.
- Sunscreen: The Mexican sun can be quite harsh, so bring plenty of sunscreen with at least an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Hat and Sunglasses: To keep your eyes and face protected from the sun, don’t forget to pack a hat and sunglasses.
- Lightweight Clothes: Pack lightweight and breathable clothing, such as cotton shirts, shorts, skirts, dresses, and sandals to keep yourself comfortable in the warm climate.
- Comfortable Shoes: While sandals may be suitable for the beach, pack comfortable walking shoes if you plan to explore the town or take a day trip to nearby attractions.
- Insect Repellent: To protect yourself from mosquitoes and other insects, pack an effective insect repellent spray.
- Cash and Cards: Although most places in Cabo San Lucas accept credit cards, it’s always wise to carry some cash on hand for tips or small purchases.
- Camera: Don’t forget to pack your camera to capture the beautiful sceneries and fun moments you’ll experience on your trip.
- First Aid Kit: Pack a small first aid kit containing essential items such as band-aids, painkillers, and antihistamines, in case of any minor health emergencies.
- Power Adapter: Cabo San Lucas uses North American plugs, so bring a power adapter to keep your devices charged.
By keeping these essentials in mind, you will be well-prepared for an enjoyable and memorable trip to Cabo San Lucas.
Can You Drink Tap Water In Cabo San Lucas?
One of the most important things to consider when traveling to a new destination is the availability and safety of drinking water. In Cabo San Lucas, it is not recommended to drink tap water. The water is generally safe for hygiene purposes, such as brushing your teeth or showering, but it is advisable to stick to bottled water or filtered water for drinking and cooking.
Most hotels and restaurants offer bottled water or have water filtration systems, so it should not be a problem to find safe drinking water. When purchasing bottled water, it is best to ensure that the seal is intact and that the water is not expired. In addition to this, some travelers may also choose to use water purification tablets or filters to be extra cautious.
Drinking contaminated water can lead to illnesses such as diarrhea, stomach cramps, and other infections. Therefore, it is essential to take necessary precautions and stay hydrated during your trip to Cabo San Lucas. So, make sure you avoid drinking tap water and stick to bottled or filtered water for a safe and enjoyable trip.
Other Things To See And Do In Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas has an endless array of activities and attractions beyond the top five that are worth checking out. Here are a few other things you won’t want to miss:
- El Arco: A natural rock formation at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, El Arco is one of the most recognizable landmarks in Cabo San Lucas. Take a boat tour to get up close and personal with this iconic attraction.
- Whale Watching: Every year from December to April, humpback whales migrate to the waters off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. Sign up for a whale watching tour to see these majestic creatures up close.
- Cabo Pulmo National Park: Located about two hours north of Cabo San Lucas, Cabo Pulmo National Park is home to a coral reef system that’s over 20,000 years old. Snorkel or dive among the colorful fish and marine life that call the reef home.
- San Jose del Cabo: A quieter and more traditional town compared to Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo is home to art galleries, restaurants, and historic buildings. Spend an afternoon wandering the charming streets of this quaint town.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise: End your day in Cabo San Lucas with a romantic sunset dinner cruise. Enjoy a gourmet meal while watching the sun sink into the ocean and the city lights come alive.
Cabo San Lucas has something for everyone, from adventure seekers to relaxation enthusiasts. Don’t be afraid to explore and discover your own hidden gems in this beautiful city.
The Bottom Line
Cabo San Lucas is the perfect destination for anyone looking for an amazing beach vacation. From the incredible scenery to the delicious food, there’s so much to love about this Mexican paradise. However, it’s important to remember that, like any other destination, there are certain things you need to know before you go. Be sure to do your research on things like customs, etiquette, and weather to ensure that you have a great experience. Whether you’re on a backpacking trip or enjoying a luxury getaway, Cabo San Lucas has something for everyone. So, pack your bags and get ready for the trip of a lifetime!